What it is:
Sterile sealed package -our high quality roller is a unique, revolutionary and effective skincare tool proven to treat -
- Acne Scars
- Scars (surgical, burn, traumatic)
- Oily skin
- Wrinkles (face, chest, hands)
- Large pores
- Thinning hair
How it works:
By using your body’s natural healing response, our dermal roller promotes cell stimulation and speeds up the epidermal renewal cycle. It does this through invisible mechanical micro injuries caused by tiny needles (micro needling) penetrating the epidermis. It can be used on any part of your body. Micro needling is sometimes referred to as collagen induction therapy (CIT) because it stimulates new skin cell, collagen and elastin production, thereby rejuvenating the skin – all in the privacy of your home.
This versatile skincare device is a safe treatment that involves rolling the skin multiple times with a tiny roller that has very fine needles. This kind of skin therapy aims to improve general skin texture and tone, lines and wrinkles, scarring and skin tightness.
What it’s used for:
This is the device of choice for all skin types, ESPECIALLY for ethnic skin. Micro needling has proven to be a more effective at treating skin scars, hyperpigmentation and acne on dark skin than expensive laser treatments (which can cause burns on darker skin). Safe for use during pregnancy & nursing.
• Cleanse your face thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel.
• Sanitize the head of the roller with alcohol.
• Roll the device in up-down, left-right and in diagonal motions 4 to 8 times per each treated area. The procedure is not too comfortable, but not painful, especially when your skin gets acclimatised after the few initial treatments.
• The skin on your face is more sensitive to this procedure, than your body. DO NOT PRESS HARD. There should not be any bleeding with either application.
• Temporary reddening of the skin for about an hour is possible. We recommend using sunblock after use and stop treatments 1 week prior to going on vacation with the long term sun exposure.
• After use, wash the treated area with cold water, dry the skin and only then apply moisturizer containing Vitamins A,C and E, peptides, beta-carotene or other active ingredients. (eg. Replenix, M2, Skin Science masks). No strong acids after the treatment.
• Wash the roller with soapy water and alcohol after each use and let air-dry. When the needles are completely dry, store it in the protective plastic case provided to avoid damage between uses.
Frequency of Treatments: Once a week. (Note - up to 3 times a week with skin tolerance is possible).
1mm, 540 needles